Pancakes – with Chocolate Chips
7 svg/box $14.50 per box
A Delicious and Nutritious Way to Start Your Day
Looking for a delicious and nutritious way to start your day with a sweet twist? Look no further than the Pancakes with Chocolate Chips from New Direction.
These pancakes are packed with protein and fiber, making them a great way to stay feeling full and satisfied until lunchtime. They also contain a variety of vitamins and minerals, including calcium, iron, potassium, and vitamin A.
The pancakes are made with real ingredients, including wheat flour, whey protein, and egg whites. They are also free of artificial sweeteners, aspartame, and sulfites. Plus, they have real chocolate chips!
So if you’re looking for a delicious and nutritious way to start your day with a touch of sweetness, then the Pancakes with Chocolate Chips from New Direction are the perfect choice for you. Order yours today!
- Servings Per Container7
- Serving Size1 Packet (43g)
- Amount per serving
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat2 g3%
- Saturated Fat1 g5%
- Trans Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1 g
- Cholesterol10 mg3%
- Sodium270 mg12%
- Total Carbohydrate22 g8%
- Dietary Fiber5 g18%
- Total Sugars3 g
- Added Sugars3 g6%
- Protein12 g24%
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)0 mcg0%
- Calcium290 mg22%
- Iron0.36 mg2%
- Potassium700 mg15%
Wheat Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Vital Wheat Gluten, Egg White Solids, Oat Fiber, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Nonfat Milk, Resistant Maltodextrin (Dietary Fiber), Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Polydextrose, Salt, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Modified Cornstarch, Lactic Acid, Whey, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono and Diglycerides, Vanilla Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Sucralose, Sodium Caseinate, Sodium-2-Stearoyl-Lactate, Sulfites (Contains Meta-Bisulfite).
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs and Soy Lecithin.
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan on medium-low heat (or lightly grease pan with a fat-free cooking spray).
- Empty contents of one packet into a small mixing bowl. Add ¼ cup (2 oz.) of water and mix. Let stand for 1 minute. Batter will be thick and slightly bubbly.
- Pour batter onto preheated pan to make 2-3 pancakes. Cook until bubbles break on surface and edges are slightly dry.
- Turn and cook until bottom is golden brown.